View Single Post
Old 06-11-22, 10:47 PM   #3464
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Biden throws Zelensky under the bus by starting the blame game over defeat in Ukraine.

Recall he has also said we will respond militarily against China over Taiwan. And he also demanded a regime change to replace Putin. So hopefully this Zelensky thing is just the ramblings of an old man who apparently forgot we've been preparing, training and equipping Ukraine for this war only for the last eight fek'in years now.

https://censor-net.translate.goog/ua..._x_tr_pto=wapp

Quote:
Zelensky ignored our warnings of Russian invasion, Biden said

News Censor.NET War in Ukraine

US President Joe Biden believes that his Ukrainian counterpart, Volodymyr Zelensky, like many others, may have ignored warnings from the United States on the eve of February 24 that Russia would invade Ukraine in full.
According to Censor.NET , citing Bloomberg , he said this during a meeting with voters in Los Angeles.

"I know a lot of people thought I might be exaggerating, but I knew, and we had evidence to prove that he [Putin] would cross the border. There was no doubt. And Zelensky didn't want to hear that, and a lot of people too, "Biden said.

He acknowledged that the possibility of a full-scale Russian invasion may have seemed far-fetched to many: "I understand why they did not want to hear it."

Zelensky, the National Security and Defense Council and the GUR have repeatedly stated that they more or less knew in advance about the invasion and prepared the country for defense as much as possible "so as not to cause panic."

The US president has accused Russian dictator Vladimir Putin of trying to destroy the culture, not just the nation of Ukraine. According to him, the leader of the Russian occupiers considers Kyiv "the cradle of Mother Russia." Джерело: https://censor.net/ua/n3347304

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 06-12-22 at 07:15 PM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote