Old 06-07-22, 12:09 PM   #215
Fifi
Navy Seal

Downloads: 456
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 View Post
Super Fifi
I knew you were going to find ... now it does not prevent the operation of the game but it will be cleaner that's what it takes ...
Besides, I'm sure there's a lot of things in there that aren't used...but everything is so complex...the work of the elders here...incredible, he had already domesticated a lot...fortunately that you are there..!! you already have a great knowledge of the subject...
Now I wanted to tell you about the problems you exposed to me via pm..
on your "exe" of the editor.. is it properly set in the properties on admin etc... in the task manager what do you see when you request it.. try to change the priority of execution... if you say that Ram.. sees where the engorgement is caused...
because you see I have an old laptop when I use it very rare it is so rotten ..!! but I can easily open several windows with the S3D as well as the editors. Well it's a bit long but he's working on it...
Fifi your problem is strange... I don't like laptops to play with because they age too prematurely. Even those of "gamer" requires special attention... if there is not a minimum of maintenance... it is the death of the graphics card or the processor... the components are subjected to too much stress in a too restricted environment .. nothing beats a Bécanne that you ride yourself (mine is 12 years old at the moment) I run everything that moves like the Arma 3... Red Dead redemption.. Cyberpunk2077.. etc..
of course not in 4k but I can down sample 2k.. with some.. for the moment I am satisfied with "FullHD 1080".. I have two Asus to mount including a "Maximus Code X" but I have to invest in some odds and ends whose new screen is an Rtx I'm in no hurry I'll see if there are any good deals. This summer can be...
it is not a priority ... good continuation see you soon Sincerely Kal_Maximus_U669
And I don’t use a laptop! … my pc isn’t that bad though…
Anyway, those lighthouses were not where I thought. I didn’t have to use the mission editor to fix them
Also I changed them for better ones! (From Ccom12)

Currently adding buoys for harbors entrance / exit…

Fifi is offline   Reply With Quote