View Single Post
Old 05-29-22, 11:14 AM   #4666
Mios 4Me
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mios 4Me View Post
- While fitting out a Balao in Midway, 6/44, the crew deck gun slots were lost when we switched the 5" from stern to bow. How to fix?
Fix: go to ActiveUserPlayerUnits in the Documents folder, locate the affected crewmember slots and remove the "AdditionalRepository" language from the files, being careful to maintain spacing between the surrounding language.

Side effect: One crewmember's thumbnail pic remains enlarged on the roster display. This may result from not placing all GC members into watch quarters instead of leaving them assigned to the pre-existing gun slots, as PropBeanie correctly forewarned.

This was done on a Gar-class, not Balao, but should work just as well.

Unrelated anomalies observed:
- When upgrading from a Sargo to a Gar, both bow and stern gun positions displayed correctly. When returning to the port screen after a save, all changes had been lost and the bow position no longer loaded properly. See above for fix.
- Both the Sargo and Gar had five aft torpedo reload slots; I verified that the Gar aft torpedo bunker data file was set to four, not five. No idea where that's coming from
Mios 4Me is offline   Reply With Quote