View Single Post
Old 05-27-22, 05:43 AM   #967
CharlieReddog
Swabbie

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblehead1980 View Post
Once the mods are placed in mod folder, you need to click on te JSGME desk top icon, which should have been added automatically when installed JSGME in the SH 4 folder(unless you denied it permission). Once mods are in folder, you have to activate the mods via the desktop icon.

Click the Icon...

On the left of JSGME , you will see the name of the mods in the mods folder, click on it to highlight, then you will see the buttons in he middle...one is activate mod, other is deactivate mod, third is deactivate all mods. You will highlight TMO Update BH V2.0 first and activate it. Follow install order in the README.

Every mod REQUIRED to run the TMO Update BH V2.0 is included in the download. Consult the README, go into the TMO folder (which is in SH/MODS)you will need to go into the folder, click on the Required mods folder, drag and drop them into the SH4/MODS folder as did with TMO Update V2.0 and follow the activation order.
Hi, thanks, I figured it out. (I think).

I'm now trying to stop the time compression resetting to 1 every time I get a radio FOX or FLASH message. I've amended the main.cfg in data as I found on another thread, but it does absolutely nothing to the behaviour. Is this because the mods change things, or because I've installed them wrong, or because I'm doing something incorrectly.
CharlieReddog is offline   Reply With Quote