View Single Post
Old 05-25-22, 02:30 AM   #4210
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
In a way I understand them-My Danish friends who can't understand why we are sending weapon and ammo to Ukraine-They motto is: This is not our war and in a way they are correct.
This is a very german thing to do, just sit it out and make yourself comfortable.
Until the enemy is at our gates, then other nations will do the same as we did before .. nothing.
Quote:
However and this is important...if we do not help Ukraine in their war against Russia, we may in fact end up with a war with Russia (If all these expert who says Putin will continue after he has taken Ukraine are correct)

Markus
If he had conquered Ukraine he would have probably stopped. Probably. For now. Since no one can know what Putin or his successor plans wouldn't it be better to be prepared?
Also, and this is cynical of course, Ukraine fights the war for Europe. Better support them there than being forced to fight the war in Germany, or Denmark for that matter.
Strategy-wise Ukraine is even fighting for "the west" and its values. I have always wondered if those german Putino-philes would prefer to live in Russia, or Chechenia. I'd propose for them to immediately go there and try it out.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.