View Single Post
Old 05-22-22, 08:09 AM   #939
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 817
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblehead1980 View Post
Again, fuel tanks are technically ships in the game, but they are not. They don't move , can placed on land etc. They don't have a image in the rec manual as no image exists for them to be placed there. They are on the roster as ships for reasons previously mentioned, so the game automatically places them in the rec manual.
Hey BH..greeting..
Yes, but that in no way explains the displacement of the scale...
It seems that fitzcarraldo also has this problem... that said, thank you for the detail.. I encountered several difficulties during the reassembly.. because there were several updates... which is great for the follow-up... ! This is why I recommend everyone here to start their own career again...otherwise the penalty will be 'ctd' for sure...
A few questions dear BH...
_Can we use the superb torpedoes of 'Jimimadrids Torpedos' without causing any problem to your masterpiece..?
_Have you looked at the astvitaliy1982 map with the new bathymetry?..do you plan to use it...? although yours and really very detailed I like it a lot...!!
_Do you plan to introduce a real uss narwhal...(I like this one for its firepower...) Luckner managed to introduce it in his compilation so it must work for you too, right?
_The models of these boats are those of RFB Ducimus... which its TMO... which is yours too...if I'm not mistaken...?
Well here you go BH thank you for the class S your update.. I suppose that you would do a global update of the elements to bring to your masterpiece..
cordially Kal Maximus U669

Last edited by Kal_Maximus_U669; 05-22-22 at 08:19 AM.
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote