TMO Update BH V2.0 PATCH 01=4
Fleetboat_Interior_TMO2.5_BH_U_2.0=5
EAX_Clang_Splash=6
AAtoDeckguns+Radio=7
Pre-PearlHarborPatch TMO Update V2.0=8
BBPearlHarbor Pre War TMO=9
Torpedoes Early_TNTV4B=10
TDW_Ship_Plane_Fire_Damage_v1_3=11

now the reconnaissance manual the scale under the hull is shifted...

sorry for posting in the wrong place...
now here in Pearl Harbor..
???problem..

départ 2 messages 2X

I find that plankton should be reduced...slightly it would be better with the marine fauna

I'm glad you reworked the mines because several times died because of it
I have had ctds several times I think because of her... several things have not been... but hey I have all reinstalled... so we are off again... we will see... but the Pearl has started evil...!!!

see you soon BH greeting is thank you Kal maximus U669

Here, as Bubblehead pointed out, is as was in the aftermath of the attack on Pearl.

The U.S.S. Nevada, after sustaining numerous hits, flooding taking her down & would have blocked the channel had Capt. Francis W. Scanland & his XO, continued to make for open water & not made the call to beach her.... as they did.

This, was something that I had discussed with Bubblehead about... the incorrect appearance of in Stock & other follow up mods that looked to rectify the error... (& I use that term here, loosely for the screw up that Ubi made of things here in regards to the SH lineage...) the aftermath that was Pearl.

If that, makes your comment of "but the Pearl has started evil...!!!" be the cause of it... then I'll take the knocks for that.

have yet to ship out of Pearl, in the wake of the attack.... YET, I might add... so don't know how the ability to get underweigh is out of Pearl, as I am 1 of those that follows a do as they did back then, sort of gamer/sim player, with such as what SH4 is... from My perspective... a simulation of actual events that occurred & how those that were there... faced them.

It's, as close to history as 1 can get... short of travelling back in time, to actually be there.