View Single Post
Old 05-20-22, 09:42 AM   #4624
ArditoCorsaro
Planesman

Downloads: 511
Uploads: 0

Yes i guess there was some flaw related to that. Usually for a more realistic experience in career, i do that (to avoid, sometime at least early in the war to change boat and still with the same crew, or other things ), usually i do two careers, early and late war, or mid war with only one, (no skipper pass at sea the war form the first day to the last, that's unrealistic for me, my personal opinion and the game is fine to give you a desk job after two or three commands usually) start the war with some historical single patrol, two or three in 1941/early 43, than i let some month to pass and in late 43 or early 44 i start a career, whatever, could be a new boat commissioned or an older one directly in Frontline, or start two careers, with a boat, take for example an s boat, after two or three missions when a new command is offered in mid or late 42, i stop, and start a new career later, some week)month or even one year later it depend by what I want to simulate during wartime.

Or i start directly a early or mid war career and when a desk job is offered before the war is ended, i accept it and my war is over. So in the first career usually i remain LT, in the second i start as LTCMDR. It depend by the boat to. Now i will restart with an S boat in San Diego in January 1942, until probably the end of the year, going to the Aleutians later, then a single patrol or two, and a new career late in the war. For that this flaw is not a problem fortunately for me. We will see is this time i could finish it.