View Single Post
Old 05-04-22, 05:29 AM   #3661
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Tnhats true, the Ukrianians have been completely reoriented in their doctrine by their current chief of staff (was it him, I always forget these names ...) and they have trained according to NATO standards since 2014, the UK and the uS had trainers there since years - it should have done some good use. Thats why I said it spossibole they cna very well make use of the digital potential in that pzh2000 system - but certain that is not.

And what the One World One Scholz showtrain is singing in its latest showacts on stage I do not care for anymore anyway. Let him suffocate from his own blasé ego. Worse than Merkel - Wowh.

Training the Ukrainians, yes, of course, but the focus currently is not on what will be in half a year, but what makes a difference for them right now, from today to tomorrow.

And I wonder what Russia will do if later on Ukriane successfully attacks occupied Donbass and Luhansk territory and pushes the occupiers back. By definition of the fascists these territories will be "Russia" by then, so the recapturing of Ukrainian territory in their logic is an attack on Russia - which, if they cannot repel it, by their nuclear doctrine "legitimises" them to use nuclear weapons. Thats why I think the Ukraine must get tactical nukes that could reach Russia's real homeland, not just the occupied territories it has annexed. Why would the Ukrainians want to nuke their own country? The fascists need to be deterred from using nukes by having their own cities at risk and the war being brought to their own homes.

Last edited by Skybird; 05-04-22 at 09:59 AM.