Old 04-24-22, 11:11 AM   #845
Millipede
Swabbie

Downloads: 82
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
welcome back.

the depending on the keyboard setup, the chronometer can be toggled with either C or X (lower case).
i suggest using one of the keyboard utilities to tidy up and customize your keyboard layout.
i use Keymapper by jimimadrid but there are others.

there are two keys in TMO for those.
the Heading to view that i have experienced is when i use the equal sign which is the lower case character of the keyboard-plus. i know for a fact that if you use the number pad plus, you will increase the time compression. i KNOW that equal will bring the boat to the heading in whatever you are viewing (periscope, UZT, binocs)

the view-to-heading should work as it works for me.
[Cmd148]
Name=Heading_to_view
Ctxt=1
Key0=0xBB,,"+"

[Cmd149]
Name=View_to_heading
Ctxt=1
Key0=0xBD,,"-"
Thanks for the reply but, through no fault of yours, it didn't help. Something weird is going on, perhaps with my keyboard. The +/- numpad keys have always worked fine for time compression and the keyboard + key works great for Heading_to_view but the neighboring - key does absolutely nothing. The c key works for crash dive and the x key lights up the task bar chronometer icon but the chronometer itself doesn't pop up. Weird stuff!

I'll check out your suggested keyboard utility and see if that solves the problem.

Thanks for your help.
Millipede is offline   Reply With Quote