View Single Post
Old 04-22-22, 04:34 AM   #113
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 817
Uploads: 0

J'ai déjà essayé cet intérieur complet… il y a un problème d'éclairage et d'ombre comme on peut le voir sur votre écran (principalement sur le nouvel équipage)
De plus, j'ai essayé d'ouvrir cette donnée pour ajouter de l'équipage pour mon intérieur complet… les fichiers sont si lourds que mon pc peut t le gérer (impossible d'ouvrir 2 RR.dat ensemble)
Donc, mon intérieur complet restera tel quel.

the problem with you is that you don't like every modification I make..!!! under the pretext of stability or loading time ... out there and nothing here ... moreover these are not the interiors of wac5.0 ... then I have not finished trying them ... because for the moment I think that yours lacks life... whether it is in terms of sound is different... moreover Rowie's boats are really getting old.. the turm is really not pretty these models are oversimplify... now I'm not criticizing the work of Rowie who did this for stability at the time but these Uboats are too minimalist and outdated.. Artem's fabulous map.. everyone loves it... a watchmaker's work that exceeds all that we have seen so far and that is not happy to steal mods like most here and there... I offer it to you as an exclusive you tell me... oh I don't like it ..I wonder what you like...everything I submitted to you or idea was refused...

_there is a lighting and shadow problem as can be seen on your screen...
yes this is not new.. this must be able to be adjusted by removing the intensity of the light or changing certain parameters.. but at least the interior is more alive!!! yours and empty....the outside deck of the ship "I don't like it" no good tone is that bothers me from the beginning the original color was better let's say... the finish leaves something to be desired...the boats in the compilation sound much better and I'm willing to bet that with Diego's HUD it works...and it will look much better...

_So my complete interior will remain as it is.
do as you see fit "only fools don't change their minds" that's what they say it seems to me...I think it lacks life...now I don't have a problem backup and I save practically where I want .. no long loading either ..

now you offer graphic settings... I have asked you the question several times have been to check what I told you... About Nvidia inspector because it does not work as you say... besides I had you ask a few questions about various things ... question via pm but I didn't get an answer.. I only got your mod and that's all ...
I remind you here that your settings are not the exact golden rule
as you recommend .... each machine can ask for different things ...
the global settings have nothing to do with the personalize profile..
well I'm going to stop here... because there is time to say... for example with your Hsie choices..

greeting Kal_Maximus_U669

Last edited by Kal_Maximus_U669; 04-22-22 at 04:45 AM.
Kal_Maximus_U669 is online   Reply With Quote