View Single Post
Old 04-10-22, 03:01 PM   #3057
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
^ Will Russia interpreter this as NATO is taking active part in the war, if they do send these offensive weapon to Ukraine ??

I say send them and send some more

Markus
Hell ya, Who gives a shtt what the Russian people think. I just can't believe the west and its peoples wholeheartedly believe. What they see on Youtube and the BBC and anything that comes out of The United States. Look there are millions of people that call Russia home and Putin their President.Just like any other country on this Planet.
If you think just because Joe Biden and the United Nations and NATO wants to see his top military take him out. You need to shoot your own politicians. See how crazy that is and sounds.Is Volodymyr Zelensky and the Elites that were in charge of that country.Worth the price of a mushroom cloud?how come we can't see their destroyed mansions. Every time i see the elites on tv they have perfect hair, makeup nice clean clothes. But somebody's dying but it's not their sons and daughters is it.

The sooner we get NATO involved the quicker this backyard skirmish will be over Right?