View Single Post
Old 04-10-22, 02:16 PM   #3055
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorpet View Post
Have you thought for one moment that there are Countries on this Planet that don't want what America and It's Allies have to offer?
The Germany of 1933 comes to mind, or the Russia of (openly) 2022.
They had/have their own ideas and one part of this idea is to export their culture and ideas to other people and countries, if the latter want it or not.
So you say the US is the same.
I'd say there was a reason why America went in at those times, for real or perceived threats, sometimes even with the intention to help.
When people want to live like in medieval times, plague, torture and all it their decision, ok.
But if the people don't want that and only one sh!tty dictator wants it so, what then?
Quote:
Maybe they don't want the new culture world order. All it brings is chaos :a state of utter confusion or disorder; a total lack of organization or order:
All it brings is "chaos"? I guess the idea of freedom, personal development and individuality, adding medicine, health care and retirement plans is something to be avoided at all costs?
Quote:
We here in the United States live with this everyday. Why? We will let everybody have a say from an Ant to an Elephant and while these two are arguing The Politicians and all of their friends and actors and Heads of State are drinking Champagne and laughing their heads off.
My heart bleeds, you have it so bad in the US.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.

Last edited by Catfish; 04-10-22 at 02:31 PM.