View Single Post
Old 04-10-22, 01:49 PM   #3051
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
My country is your country. Since you keep making out as if it isn't tells me you are one of those that think a revolution is in order. Very bad idea if you think that would make anything better.
Buddahaid, Sorry now i got it .Thanks for letting me know we are living in the same country. North,South,East and West.I was a long haul truck driver for over for 5 years. And i must say if i headed north out of Florida or i went West my southern accent came with me.And the women i met above the 32nd parallel, They loved it and It was all about Daytona Beach from Mass. to Oregon, and in the Midwest and South West all the way to California it was back to Pensacola from the West....Aviator girls looking for lost pilots.

Girls from the bread basket hell they didn't care which direction. And if i had a 2 day layover. And called a cab it didn't matter wich steakhouse with a bar i had this cabbie drop me off at .They were all talking about revolution and it didn't matter who the President was.Today, revolution i hear out of the mouths of the young, no revolution as long as you are on board with them but it can go In any direction cause they have not lived enough life.When the Politicians are done with them and they end up being in their 60's and there is no Utopia. Just criminal records and beat down homeless bodies. They will find the truth.