View Single Post
Old 03-27-22, 05:29 AM   #3308
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

If Trump would have sait it, peope would cheer, and admire his courage and honour him for just talking straight, and that he gave Putin somethign to think about.

Biden, different to Trump, did not mean it beyond the moment. He slipped to a human error: "Look this Putin guy does this and this and this, all the crimes and all that brutality and all, that horror, I mean, can anyone seriously want to leave somebody like this in office (if he had the choice), eh? "

In life I had some disputes with this and that persons, and when we wer4e angry and the volumne went up I may have soimetimes even said "Grrrrr - Ich könnte dich umbringen!". If anyone now considers this to be evidence that I planned the assassination of somebody, I cannot help it.

I hate to imagine what Trump would have contributed to the mess of the past 4 weeks. Biden sits on a rich pillow ox experiences how the cold war game is beign played, and we are lucky that he knows that. Still, he got plenty of diplomatic stuff done, got pressure on the USSR2, reached an unprecedented level of unity, and overcame some stubborn oppsoition inEurope (Germany), he amde good use of the crisis, so to speak. We could really have much worse a US president in this crisis. I do not say he shakes the world, but all in all he got the balance well between pressuring stance, and what can prgamatically be acheived, and not letting it escalate into a war.

I would not take that as a natural thing. Imagine May or Johnson or Merkel or Trump in his seat - or better not! Its not for the faint of heart. I magine Scholz being not chancellor of Germany with the klimite dpowre and reach of that post, but being boss in the oval office - boah, better not!