Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

wolf_howl15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblehead1980 View Post
Makes sense now that thought about it.

I've tried to change the land one before, its really annoying leaving pearl harbor for example how slow TC will make go but even when I change the number, it remains locked at 4 when near land. Really hope to adjust that as eventually transiting Panama Cana for certain aspects of TMO such as New Construction on East coast heading to the Pacific, S Boats defending the canal zone etc. l will be required in TMO and that would be a pain if stuck at 4 TC entire transit.
The copy of SH4 I have, was run... just once then never used ever again... making it My "Gold standard", virgin, go to copy... to well... copy from.

I do the step of editing the TC, prior to running My modded copy/copies, only after I have got everything set up with the mod set I have decided to roll with.

This, makes it far simpler, to roll with the TC settings, such as the 1 I used as an example...

As it goes with getting stuck, with only being relegated to 4 TC when clearing port... or even the canal, as you mentioned... yeah, I tend to have to agree... that is a major... MAJOR... pain in the aft tube... being hog tied to slow/low transiting speed... of course, I also see of turning off the radars, when transit out of port, since I am in... "friendly" territory. On exit out to the open seas... I then, turn it all back on.

Am 1 of those rare breed, that believes in if you're going to play a sim, based on real life ... then by all means, you should follow the dictates of it all... & that includes leaving port, from the docks, just as they did in real life.

No light speed or warp jumps, for this ol' salty dawg...

M. M.