View Single Post
Old 03-05-22, 12:21 PM   #2889
Commander Wallace
Navy Seal

Downloads: 360
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
Thanks but i just find them by chance ..the engines of this (ugly two-seater lol) sure are not the original JuMos or BMWs.. the way the french pilot pushed them the original ones (at least the Ju ones) would have developed a bit more heat, to put it mildly

Today it seems unbelievable for me that my father fought in this war, working for Junkers .. I do love those videos, yes, from you, or from Kptlt. Neuerburg, Jim, or others. I usually see them too late to put the appropriate answers in time.. but please be aware that i am well aware! Thanks and keep posting

What did your father do there, by the way ? The video's from You, Jim, Kptlt. Neuerburg,and others are great. If I come across aircraft video's or things of interest to me I post them here so others like yourself can see them. I have been to many " war birds " displays and was just in awe of these aircraft. I included this one termed, " Flyby's " It includes a number of aircraft including one of my favorites, the unusual Vulcan Bomber.
Commander Wallace is offline   Reply With Quote