View Single Post
Old 02-22-22, 08:09 AM   #757
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

He may live in a perception system of the world that signficantly varies from that of the others, but within that framework he acts quite reasonably and predictable. Thats why I am not certain on what I said on his mental health status. My perception of values and world and politcal things also significantly differs from that of the political mainstream of the woke crowd - does that make me an insane?

Maybe I would be wise not to ask this question the mainstream and the woke crowd...

They report that just half an hour before Scholz anncunced the freeze for the pipeline certification Putin said that he wants to continue deliver gas to Europe. Well, thats an issue of interest in the coming hours and days, isnt it. Did Putin know of the German decision when he said that, did he anticipate it or did he not believe the Germans would touch NS2?

German econjomy and climnate mionstrre Habeck wanmred of rising costs for energy and gas, and said he wants to see an acceleration of buiolding renewables.

To leave the remaining three nuclear reactors active - he said not. Ideology still trumps over economic reason and realism, obviously.

I'm sure his home is warm and cozy and he will suffer not financial needs. Its the money of the others and their future pensions that he burns.