View Single Post
Old 02-22-22, 07:14 AM   #752
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

I currently see no realistic scenario or chance for this escalating into a NATO-Russia world war. Lets be realistic: Russia has not the military conventional power to take on all of NATO even without the US, and its military budget also is anything but giant. The problem however is, the Russians have the will and ability to amass their limited forces in a small place and by that reaching a focussed and superior fightingpower in this place. NATO's, European forces alone have their forces scattered all over the place and thus are weak everywhere. Only a fraction of NATO forces stand against a huge part of amassed Russian forces this way. That leaves the initiave for opening escalations to Russia, and NAOT must always just react. This must be changed. The West must finally get ahead of Putin's thinkinging cycle. He must me forced needing to react to us - not we to him.

I think the age where NATO should stick to treaties limiting its presence in Eastern memberstates must be seen as done and over, and we should massively and fundametally collect all those scattered forces from European countries and focus them along the borderstates to Russia and Belarus, that way giving the Russians something to think about instead of to laugh about. We should also get tactical nukes back into Europe, and for a start having them in reach of Kaliningrad where Russia in fact already has tactical nukes in place again, and a dangerous far-reaching missile and SAM shield that penetrates deeply into NATO'S central areas.

It does not matter anymore how we got to this situation , and who was right and who was wrong, and what was done and what should have been done and what has not been done. Its the situation now that we have to deal with, and there is no other situation than this one right now, period. Thats what should now be the focus of our actions. How we got here is no longer relevant. That we are here and nowhere else is what counts.

Also it is without alternative that Germany finally gets disziplined. Its russophile and dependency-raising diplomatic extra tours no longer are just an exccentric hobby, but have become a threatening mortgage for the whole Euopean block affecting the whole block'S defence ability and determination. By this I mean the others must mount - if needed: breaking - pressure on Germany to give up its stupid policy supporting this dependency and preventing actions against Putin, and its de facto dependency on Russia's gas must be provisionally solved in the short term for this winter in any way that works. Germany has become a real problem for everybody. The SPD. The trade exports. The Russian gas imports. In the past months Germany has more acchieved for the net benefit of team Russia than team West, I'm sorry to say. This has to change, and if the Germans do not voluntarily do so, then the Western nations must unite against it. The West can no longer tolerate this Russian "ally" in its centre belly.

This also means the SPD has to finally, finally, finally chop of Schroeders head - Putin's best man in Europe. Under his reign already Nord Stream 1 was formalised and finalized. Since then he is counted as one of Putin's most loyal vasalls, and now has high ranks in the Gazprom hierarchy.