Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

wolf_howl15

Quote:
Originally Posted by woland595 View Post
Hello everyone,

I have several issues with manual targeting and RAOBF.

First of all, horizontal scales of the periscope and raobf are not matched each other, for example optical length of targeting drone is aproximetly 19 (see in attachment 1) and in RAOBF view it is already 36 (see in atachement 2)

But it is not the biggest problem. The mast height of drone is 24 meters. Optical height is 5.5, so raobf gives a range 2400 meters (see in attachment 3), but it is actually 1300. Weapon officer gives 1300 and he is actually right, i activated map update for this test. Probably, it is because raobf expecting power of periscope x6, but it is x4.

What i'm doung wrong?

Thanks in advance.

And thanks for great mod
It'd be a big help.. to know a few facts...

1. Source of your copy of SH4, what version of it & lastly... are you running more than 1 copy of it.

2.Just where do you have SH4 (or any subsequent copies, if you are running more than 1... ) installed.

3. If I recall rightly, this set up, does come with a JSGME pre-installed in the setup of it... so... how 'bout opening that up... click on 'Tasks', select export & the sub selection of 'to clipboard'... doing that, will then allow for you in your reply back, to paste the mods activated listing, for O.M.: Dark Waters...

Having this info, will be of a BIG help, in being able to determine if there's an error in 1 of the mods... or is it a mx up of mod order... or... are there mods in the mix... that should NOT be there... That would help narrow down the possible causes for issues...

M. M.