View Single Post
Old 02-13-22, 05:52 AM   #14190
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

Do what you want Markus, if it helps them get an insight into the mood of the UK voters it might be of assistance to him, don't take what I've said as gospel old boy, I only speak for two small areas of England and some of them can sound like rabid lunatics at times.
People from abroad take a quick look at the city of London and make their assumptions based on the events taking place there, that's where they're getting it wrong. Most voters think that London is a cess pit of corrupt leaders, woke multiculturalists and that promotion is gained by incompetence, the bigger the failure the bigger the promotion.
Its only when the votes are counted at the local council or general election are the true feelings of the electorate known, and that's why the foreign politicians and press are bemused when things don't go the way of the London centric polls.
Get them out into the Labour and Tory heartlands and they'll be falling over the mutinous voters, language will be fruity in some places so make sure they're ready for it.
Just one thing more Markus, London has never represented the voters of the UK and neither has most of the Labour or Tory loons either, you know the ones I mean, the ones who would vote for a pig if it wore the Labour or Tory colours.
Dig down a bit and you'll come across the real King makers, the ones who vote not from allegiance to a party but vote using their common sense, the don't knows are in there as well and there's enough of them to decide which political party wins or not.
That's why shockwaves are sent through the two political parties when they speak to those voters, and they'll sometimes change their election strategy midway through an election to try and limit the collateral damage of what they're being told.

Toodle pip