View Single Post
Old 02-11-22, 12:00 PM   #14184
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

I've put this in here as these positions are political appointments.

Danielle Amara Cotton.
Commissioner of the London Fire Brigade.

Dame Cressida Rose Dick.
Commissioner of Police of the Metropolis.

What have these two pillocks named above got in common?, yes, you've got it in one go, they were both failures of the current times. Its not their fault that they were promoted to a job that they didn't have the ability to carry out, no, that fault lies with the wankers who gave them the job in the first place. That is the problem we have with the appointment of the chiefs of these important positions, the people dishing out these disastrous promotions have no accountability, if the two above lose their jobs from incompetence well, surely the people who interviewed and recommended these two should also resign as well, but, as I said, no accountability.

Lets not forget that "one bad apple can spoil the whole barrel" and that brings me to the third person who should also be annointed with the word "failure" and guess what?, this one's even more incompetent than the other two. Priti Patel the "Home Secretary", she talks the talk but has never walked the walk, she's in overall charge and just like we have economic migrants flooding across the channel we also have crime spiralling out of control. Yet Priti is running around like an headless chicken and is getting nothing done, where do they get these useless pillocks from?.

And that brings us back to Dame Cressida Rose Dick, Knife crime at an all time high, police officers murdering women, rape, fraud and every other crime you can think of is on the increase. And yet, Cressida Dick says Londoners are even more safer in their beds than ever, is that pillock on drugs or something?.
So she's proud of "Diversity" she says, well I don't want to rattle your cage too much Cressida but those "Diverse" people you're talking about are the one's who are committing most of the crimes you bloody idiot.

The whole British infrastructure needs to be properly investigated and fully exposed to the public eye. They have failed us "Big Time" and there are no excuses for them to justify their failings anymore as we've heard them all before.
Nothing good will come out of this bleeding mess they're in until those responsible for it are held accountable.