View Single Post
Old 01-14-22, 11:22 PM   #402
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 View Post
of course there is always a way around the problem fortunately... but the problem should not be in the recognition manual...
this "Ctd" does not prevent me from playing but even should not be the no...
I don't think these problems should be today...

CurrentDate=1941-12-09 13:00:00
PlayerRankAchieved=LTCDR
PlayerCurrentLastPromotionDateTime=1941-12-07 13:00:00
CurrentFlotilla=PearlHarborCommand
CurrentFlotillaBase=PearlHarbor
CurrentSDepartureDescription=-1.89536e+007,2.56312e+006,269.753
CurrentUPCFlotillaUserPlayerUnitType=F1Gar

this is what i see.....

here I have not started that there are already a lot of strange things it becomes angry at the end... but hey!!...
cookie-cutter solutions are not my thing... everything must work normally... not under duress... it becomes frustrating in the long run…but that said I have respect for your work let's continue...

for information I play manual targeting Mr. Beanie ... see you soon
the others who play this mod no nothing.. it's strange anyway..

I am a little confused as to what you are talking about? Are you pointing out the tubes on the radar displays? Those are just part of the 3D model representing the various tubes/wiring etc on the radar cabinets, I have nothing to do with that.

TMO has the 3D TDC and Radar Range Unit mod incorporated into the Gato-Balao-Tench-Tambor-Gar interiors, so it looks a little different, esp with the "digital" readouts for range and bearing of the contact on the SJ cabinet, but it allows player to have a actual working and accurate SJ radar, provides a level of functionality otherwise not available in SH 4. Makes tracking and attacking targets at 100 difficulty, including without map contacts on, possible, and one navigate learning curve, not that difficult, for the most part.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote