View Single Post
Old 01-09-22, 01:28 AM   #904
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
Thank you so much Aktungbby for answering my questions.

Reason behind them is-I like to drive my trucks in American Truck Simulator and in European Truck Simulator 2.
And my eyes could deceive me-but the trailer I use in ats seems longer than the one I use in ets2.

When it comes to light on my truck I'm going to use the full light(beam light) when I drive on the freeway during night time

I know that max speed for 3 axel truck is 55 mph.

Markus
Well here in the United States. If a truck has fog lights or custom mounted lights that can be adjusted to hit your mirrors from behind. It is for the purpose of getting you out of the f@#$ out of the way.So a faster truck can get by. These are owner operators, their trucks aren't governed to a specific speed limit and so when you are rolling down the highway trying to pass another company truck looking for a downhill edge these guys will roll up and Blind both of you until you get out damn way. And after 8 hours thru the night dealing with those *******s your eyeballs will feel like there hanging down on your cheeks and as the sun comes up your looking for the next rest area you can park the truck.That's night driving in the U.S.A. They call us Nightcrawlers .

Last edited by Gorpet; 01-09-22 at 01:39 AM. Reason: sorry i didn't catch you were on a simulator my bad, apologies
Gorpet is offline   Reply With Quote