Old 01-06-22, 01:37 PM   #340
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

wolf_howl15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodes View Post
I found the reason for my CTD when exiting Midway... The subnet place around the islands!!!
Not the net, but the skipper that didn't know and decided to exit by any route. I loaded and when on patrol, 64x time going well and CTD.

So lest try another way and slower. Before geting the ctd, I notice damage reports, sub going down, etc. Reloaded again, did the same and using f12, notice the net. Lovely.

So decided to go north, then east, finally south and saw a channel and a boat marking the entrance of the protection ring...
Know with Manilla, there is that deep water trench, leading out of there.. be warned however, that the areas outside of that trench, near the entry/exit.. are mined. Forgot about that salient point & well... found out the hard way.... suffice it to say. *chuckles*

Main point is... not sure, without taking a look at the area there (as I'm not in the sim, at the mo mo... to take a gander... but...) if you get the chance take a look & see what I mean then using that as a base guide... look & see if there's an area or 2... that somewhat resembles that deep marked water way... there at Midway. I know with the main docks... there is, off to the... mhmm... North x NNW.... side... as I recall, off hand. Has been a bit, since I skippered a sub outta Midway & that was prior to TMOverhauled, at that... but... think there is a small merchie or minelayer/sweeper/tug perhaps... that makes for open waters to the South end... just follow them out. If that ship's still... scripted in on TMOverhauled.

Hope that info helps...

M. M.