View Single Post
Old 01-04-22, 09:19 AM   #877
Commander Wallace
Navy Seal

Downloads: 360
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by snak3gam3r! View Post
I'm kind of curious what some of the requirements are for where and the company you drive for?

I have been driving for many years now (long haul) but the company I work for is going under and I have to find something new. I recently did a background check for my renewal and was wondering if I would have to do a background check for every company I apply for? I read on this website that some companies can use the same check but only in certain situations https://backgroundcheckrepair.org

Bottom line is I've been doing this for years and I hear there's a big issue with finding drivers to come work but I'm here and ready and I've actually been having some trouble finding a good company that pays decent and seems like they'll be around for a while.

Thanks for the help.
I seriously doubt you will have any trouble finding a new company to drive for. Most transportation companies are looking for good drivers and if you have driven as long as you have, then I have no doubt that you are a good driver and may well be what they are looking for.

Look into Wal Mart and also Swift Trucking. Both have a decent reputation and also pay well from what I have been told. I think they both pay more as well for seasoned drivers. Check them out. I think both companies may offer you and your family what you are looking for and need. I'm sure there are other good companies as well.

Good luck and all the best in the New Year.
Commander Wallace is online   Reply With Quote