View Single Post
Old 01-03-22, 05:24 PM   #4180
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

You might never guess which mod this is from:

That is the Stock game though. FotRSU is done the same way. I can understand the Cachalot bow being the way it is, since it comes from a shrunken Porpoise for its lineage, so missing a part would not be unusual. I have looked at several images online, and cannot find any confirming images. What I can find, does not clearly show the cables. I know there are large builder images out there somewhere, but I have not found them lately. A rebuild image usually would not do us any good, since those fouling cables were generally removed at rebuild. For now, we'll leave them as they are. We are currently going through all the boats, and have not found any other similar issues. Here's the Tambor:

View from aft, so you'll have to look closely

View from fore. No issue

If I pull back just a pinch, and look at the fore Union Jack flagpole, it is definitely missing its texture somehow, which we'll put that in this next release.

If you have something specific you can mention, please do so.

As for the red gauges, I have seen pictures with red, black and white gauges, seemingly builder, boat and time specific. ie: What was at hand at the time of replacement or build.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote