View Single Post
Old 01-03-22, 03:06 PM   #4178
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

The mod list is fine, other than a few notes below. As before, Cavite is "destroyed" on December 10 1941, and your Darwin assignment should show changed by December 13, 1941. You will not receive a direct message about that. Darwin, like Pearl and Cavite, is bombed on February 19, 1942 and for all practical intents and purposes, is destroyed and then abandoned. Albany should show as the new base by February 25, 1942, and is in service as a US base (in FotRSU) until March 16, 2021, but the Sargo and Salmon transfer out on the 15th to Brisbane, which should become active by about March 17, 1942... I'll do another test run with a Sargo this time from Cavite over the next couple of days, and see what happens in mine.

All looks like it should be fine, other than I wonder about your statement "Started a new career after deleting the two Save files in the SH4 folder in Documents." Did you empty the whole folder (data & cfg folders)? Or just specific numbered Save folders? Just to clarify, the whole folder must be deleted to clear the original "initial" file cache the game makes to create the new Save folder files from.

The "805_CWC_FotRSU" mod is Cold Weather Clothing, and puts P-Coats and stocking caps on your crew. Probably not needed out of Darwin, maybe out of Albany... I would recommend removing "450_Lite Fog v2 + 300' Underwater Visability" mod, since it changes the scene.dat file, which probably does not cause major trouble, but has different IDs on some of the nodes, and might not link correctly in FotRSU.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote