View Single Post
Old 12-28-21, 01:18 PM   #4095
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 444
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickers03 View Post
i never throw away my working files, just keep buying new hard drives..
The CFO does have her say in that matter though, so appropriating funds can be difficult... - I do still have the files, all zipped up in an archive, but there are several versions of the CWC, and I don't feel like extracting it all again and looking... half of it was wrong anyway, which leads us to Kal_Maximus_U669 below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 View Post

[MODS]
804_RUIM_EnlistedAddIn=15
I had some small problems ...
were you able to repair the torpedoes? "802_TMO_torp_tex_FotRSU"
will these mod be available?...
Well, I don't know what happened with my edits to my post above, but there are links on the First Page, as well as on the Download Page for a "TemporaryPatch_v17" (that is also a link to it)...

As for the Chief's hat with the helmet, I would almost guarantee you that it is the RUIM addition. The Interiors mod functions as intended, but adding anything either before or after that which alters the upc files will cause issue... The RUIM is probably still done the "old" way for the crew clothing, so drop it out, and see if most of your people don't show-up in proper uniforms and other attire then... There are a LOT of nooks and crannies to do that... Sorry for your trouble. We'll put out a real patch, but the RUIM will require at least another day... yeeesh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Storm View Post
Problem again:
-Fuel

After my last patrol i transfered to Brisbane and after leaving the harbor, i realised that my "fuel gauge" (?), the line that starts with 100 and decreases from there doesn't went down.
Same as before. We have not attempted to get "accurate" fuel usage, and it is a pipe dream to expect it anyway. However, we will attempt to get closer with it. That is not a "problem". Also, be certain that you have the Options Gameplay settings from both the Main Menu, as well as in the Captain's Office for the Career set to how you want them. That is two different sets of Options. Click on the radio console in the Captain's Office to get to the set for the Career. Just in case you were not aware of that. However, you still won't use an "accurate" amount of fuel. The batteries charge about right, but the fuel doesn't go down as fast as it should yet...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote