View Single Post
Old 12-28-21, 12:36 AM   #317
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
never noticed that previously and i will pay closer attention to the geographical circumstances of my victims vs my location at save.

i am a notorious saver just after a battle and so it follows that i would experience this phenomenon because of the proximity of things.

although i have not experienced this in quite a while so i wonder what other condition(s) is/are at work. also, recently, i have not been exiting/re-entering SH4 during a mission and so i am missing the opportunity to re-load a saved file which is key to this phenomenon.

thanks for sharing.

Merry Christmas!

This sim has long had issues(reload bugs) when reloading games, esp when running on newer windows systems etc, what I have noticed. I have a older PC (runs SH 4 great) that I use just for SH 4, so when on patrol, I do not reload games, just leave the sim running, to avoid the reload bugs such as respawns. I do save just in case of the rare CTD etc.

Definitely to minimize issue, as said don't save until are sure out of range and contact with enemy....to be safe I do fifty nautical miles and no contact with any vessel, I do not save near ports or land as well.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote