View Single Post
Old 12-24-21, 06:52 AM   #74
kyle9154
Commander

Downloads: 368
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 View Post
I am opposed to this mod if it is to remove the interiors .. I don't care if I have more boats ... the mods create lots of errors .. as I said manual not up to date correctly .. it overloads Lorient .. is that c is not new .. is I suspected it Hansolo had the same problem ...
the Toyotagt86 mods are fine without these boats ... super stable with the interiors .. if the interiors are removed I do not continue the tests .. I have made requests to Toyotagt86 which does not pose any problem to the stability of the game and not add stacking to create boredom for some boats that are not necessary .. I'm tired of taking it out on the interiors ... instead of adding more boats, it is the gameplay that we need to expand and not add polygons ... that the engine does not digest ...
Well you do whatever you want Kal, but this MFM 3.3 Lite works perfect with the Onealex compilation and I don't care so much for interiors as its just eye candy to me for the 1st patrol or two (its not like the interiors can function as controls or the static AI inside can do anything) serves no purpose other then looks so you do you and play with Toyo mod without MFM and i'll play Onealex with MFM 3.3 lite, there everybody is happy now.
I'm going to remove the Toyotagt86 MFM 3.3 Lite link until Toyo gets back to me on weather he can have a 2nd optional version of his mod without interiors while still providing his full interior version.
Anyways have a merry christmas and happy new year and fingers crossed SH3 & 4 is still supported later on in the new year with windows 11 release (things are not looking good) so may have to eventually go to SH5 but time will tell.

Admin for the Onealex Mod Discord - https://discord.gg/bKCdQekE4W

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSpRvfqFYp0&t
kyle9154 is offline   Reply With Quote