Old 12-22-21, 02:50 PM   #4042
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by FotRSU Mod Team View Post
We thank you for the "thanks", Kal_Maximus_U669 and others. But we do wish to clear-up the "team" though. The "team", currently is only propbeanie and s7rikback. That's it. Two guys trying not to drive each other nuts while wrassling with real life (it ain't been easy lately) and the mod mod world of SubSim. Mad Mardigan and KaleunMarco have both been valuable helps in the development, and in answering SubSim members' questions concerning FotRSU, as well as testing pre-release components at times, but are not "official" members of the team. Just to clear up any confusion on the "team's" members.

Maybe, quality checkers... or "official" crash test dummies, perhaps...

Would not be... adverse to either, being put forth & considered...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 View Post
yes you are quite right to point out .. because I have encountered the same problems as you going through the Edge engine, it is better is more reliable it looks like ..
Well

I take this opportunity to thank the "FotRSU Mod Team" which once again brings us a great gift at the end of the year. I really like it, it's nice (especially after the rotten world events of this year) (Official FotRS-U team members: propbeanie & s7rikeback)

I also greet the members: Mad Mardigan & propbeanie & s7rikeback (thx for the database) & Bubblehead1980 (thx for your mod that thinks outside the box) & KaleunMarco (the technician tester) & Vickers (great interiors a "killing" the engine room wo.wouw ..)

thank you for your patience with me; !! is especially with certain ... to help bring ...
Merry Christmas to all of you...
Okay now finally on patrol ...

BUT.. thanks for the thanks, Kal. even though, am NOT an official member of the team.

(Mad Mardigan (Crash test dummy, wall to bounce ideas off of, pursuer of info &... what if purveyor of ideas... NOT necessarily, in that exact order at any given day/time. (Side note: wise cracking subsimmer, whose sense of humor, is NOT always understood... at times. BUT despite that, still perseveres to show that weird sense of humor, nonetheless... ) )

That's Me, in a general nutshell...

M. M.