View Single Post
Old 12-22-21, 09:06 AM   #4039
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 817
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by torpedobait View Post
It appears I had an incomplete download the first time. Windows Security doesn't like the files in the Download section - says they are highly vulnerable to hacking, but I hadn't noticed anything wrong.

The total reinstall from source and the second attempt at a download worked. All components are there, I was able to start a career at Cavite, the boat ran fine, I saw the Aux Carrier you mentioned, and TCx4096 was flawless once I got to sea.

I'm now going to try adding some additional features from the approved list and try another career.

Thanks for your assistance!
yes you are quite right to point out .. because I have encountered the same problems as you going through the Edge engine, it is better is more reliable it looks like ..
Well
I take this opportunity to thank the "FotRSU Mod Team" which once again brings us a great gift at the end of the year. I really like it, it's nice (especially after the rotten world events of this year)
I also greet the members: Mad Mardigan & propbeanie & s7rikeback (thx for the database) & Bubblehead1980 (thx for your mod that thinks outside the box) & KaleunMarco (the technician tester) & Vickers (great interiors a "killing" the engine room wo.wouw ..) thank you for your patience with me; !! is especially with certain ... to help bring ...
Merry Christmas to all of you...
Okay now finally on patrol ...

Kal_Maximus_U669 is online   Reply With Quote