Old 12-21-21, 07:10 PM   #4034
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
In theory, if all parts of the game work correctly and we don't abuse the TC level, sunrise / sunset will be at nearly the same "base time" during the entire patrol. If you want to know what one fellow was "sinking", you could read through Front Runner's Base Time 2018 thread. We do fall off into the weeds into the wee rabbit hole to go visit Alice a few times, but suffice to say, if you depart Pearl, in theory, you will stay on that time. Cross the IDL, and it is now tomorrow. From there on, I get mixed-up as to whether to keep subtracting an hour at each line... lol but it you get an historic moon cycle thingie, you can plan your attacks a little better... maybe. Me? I sink as often as I sink - I stink... where is the confounded Coast Guard?...
What I do, is go into Nvidia into their... control panel dealio... & locate SH4's .exe, then dial into the settings for it... to lock it down to 30 fps... then accept that setting... & close out.

If memory serves... that is the frame rate that it was... designed for... if I'm NOT misremembering that info...

Dang it all... I seriously hate, getting older...

M. M.