View Single Post
Old 12-21-21, 05:15 PM   #4029
KaleunMarco
Silent Hunter

Location: Chicago area, which is more dangerous than Omaha Beach.
Downloads: 437
Uploads: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battleship 61 View Post
I've got it to work thanks to you all. I didn't quite understand the instructions for I'm not much of a computer nerd but rather just a gamer, so I didn't quite exactly know what it meant by LAA or NTCore's 4Gig Patch. I downloaded NTCore's 4Gig Patch and tried it out and it made the game work. Yes, my game is off of Steam for I never had the honor of owning it via disk.
I don't know why some of you were quite rude but despite the fact I still appreciate the help, even for a stupor like me. Hope y'all have a great day and Merry Christmas!

Battleship 61
i'll add to what MM posted in his reply: some of us have a very odd (uncommon) sense of humor and that comes off as not-humor from time to time.

not sure if you are familiar with British humor but there are a lot of Monty Python fans in the SH4 forum which would account for the oddness of some of our posts.

i'll say this and then finish the post: of all of the guys who post answers to your questions (or ask probing questions in pursuit of answering your questions), none will be rude. stick with it and you should have hours of fun. or weeks of maddening frustration. (see what i mean).

------------------------------------------------------------
Silent Hunter 4 1.5 Gold Edition on CDROM
LAA enabled
Dell XPS with 32 GB Ram running Win10
KaleunMarco is offline   Reply With Quote