View Single Post
Old 12-21-21, 12:11 PM   #39
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 818
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle9154 View Post
I only use ARB UI so i don't care too much if it doesn't work with a different resolution UI. If your able to edit the menu file to make it work with your resolution then have at it but this is geared more for 1080p UI's. The recognition manual is optional too so if you can't get it to look right with 1366x768 resolution then just use the ones that come with the original MFM mod that you had before in black and white. Sorry but i'm not editing anymore other then maybe adding the L02A and L03A to replace the L02B and L03B ships as the coloured rec manual only has the A ones. I'm just waiting on Von Dos to remove the american flags and lettering off the hulls for those models so I can add them in for both American and British nations or I might just add them in as 2 more ships because they have different displacement, length, speed etc then their B counterparts. maybe add them in as Heavy merchant type's 04 and 05, thanks for your report though and I updated main page to say optional rec manual is for 1920x1080p Gui's.

P.S. maybe time to get a desktop and get off the laptop there Kal...lol
Very very good thank you for the details ...
I also prefer this resolution because the other becomes obsolete (except for laptops ..) as I said I test that's all .. I no longer put my hands in the "sludge" except .. a few details. . if I judge that it brings one more .. I am not a modder and do not have enough time to devote for that .. unfortunately in addition you need a lot of knowledge of the game .. as well as the procedural basis of realization in the mods ... I have already watched all this for a while .. but I do not play just a silent Hunter ... (fortunately ..)
Now I think we're near the end ...! with sh3 we've been seeing it here for quite some time considering what's going on on the forum.
Nothing really new has been brought to sh3 this year without the source code ... it's dead or unless someone here knows how to graft some new scripts ... as well as some memory. Is horsepower with the graphics engine .... Only the talented
designer of the time can be could make it a formidable team which mastered the base of the game.
oh yes I want to add that modders should avoid putting the Ubisoft logo as well as DMCA when loading because it does not deserve any sympathy ... since it does not care about the community here .. is not doing anything positive for a very long time. .a start by providing us with drinkable drivers .. is up to date with the new software in question c is the minimum of after-sales service no .. we are paying for the product I do not endorse an attitude of this kind ... stop them support .. (enough capitalism)

Last edited by Kal_Maximus_U669; 12-21-21 at 12:49 PM.
Kal_Maximus_U669 is online   Reply With Quote