View Single Post
Old 12-20-21, 05:31 PM   #174
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 817
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Pancoast View Post
Yes, I remember long ago a discussion as to whether the settings at the beginnings of the campaign files affected the weather, but I can't remember if anything came of that.

Most likely not, otherwise Stiebler and others wouldn't have done the work they did.
I may have explained myself incorrectly ..
obviously Stiebler & H.Sie is essential ..thanks to those awesome designers..which seems so rare here now ...
what I wanted to say was that certain things vary very quickly it depends on these famous settings in the Stiebler and H.Sie and "to order" as well as the Stiebler version to use ... because the environment can vary according to the version ... in plus those who use a different Atmospherique mods are you of course that: the career does not influence the inside .. because of the backups that do not load .. in bad weather especially in the North Sea which is shallow .. and this the depth .. bad weather .. or other things .. even speeding up the time more than 256x .. is not recommended for this use because the weather sometimes gets crazy.
Anyway, you are the expert .. I only test it is all ... KM_U669 Regards

Last edited by Kal_Maximus_U669; 12-20-21 at 05:40 PM.
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote