View Single Post
Old 11-15-21, 07:48 AM   #682
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 817
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle9154 View Post
What we need is new sub game that is a full simulator and has the freedom that SH3 & SH4 provides instead of these arcady, linear and restrictive sub games they release these days. I found once the days of apps came around most games got ruined when they incorporated that in them. They just don't make games the same anymore, its all about what's most popular with the masses and making the most money even if the game is not accurate when they do it that way. Also social media and its stupidity is the reason why games can't have nazi symbol in them anymore and other symbols/statues etc.
yes kyle9154 submarine warfare is unlucky..i totally agree with you. Even I who thought that Crush Deph would be good, he is already taking the MMORPG direction which bothers me the dev thinks that has immediate yield with their console which will never be a pc ... in addition the developments are long for mixed results ... when you see Uboat I really don't like any atmosphere the game and pretty full of possibilities but I really do not like it in the current state once again the community has to do their job it becomes a nuisance ..
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote