View Single Post
Old 11-11-21, 12:41 PM   #3922
Dadio85
Watch

Downloads: 36
Uploads: 0

Quote:
One thing to keep in mind is that if there was a previous install of the game on the computer, there was an existing Save folder from it, which could potentially corrupt the current install. Un-installing the game does not eliminate the old Save data folder.
As SH4 was not installed before, I think I'm save here.
Quote:
The manual was written and released for v1.0 of the game, and had errors and incomplete information for that, and they have done quite a few updates since. The "realistic" stuff was an idea they had, that was never implemented. I'm not certain of a noise meter in the American boats, and the Weapons Officer refers to the choice for manual- or auto-targeting...
Thanks, clear for me!
Quote:
That "glitch" is "Volumetric Fog" mostly. If you have all of the boxes ticked on the Graphics Option screen, each choice will increase certain anomalies in the display, such as the sun shining through the horizon, or other objects that it should not. Both the game and DirectX v9 are to blame.
Do you recommend a setting, e.g. which boxes to uncheck?

One question remains open:
Quote:
With FotRS activated is it somehow possible to get back the stock menu at the bottom? I like the stock colors of the stations more than the new ones.
Dadio85 is offline   Reply With Quote