View Single Post
Old 10-08-21, 12:26 PM   #662
Chicken Man
Watch

Downloads: 74
Uploads: 0

I finally found the reason the commands weren't working!!! It's because i had gwx integrated orders enabled,i put it before the compilation mod and now they work.But,how do i make mep v6 visual sensors to work with this mod? I edited the sensors.dat file in the compilation mod and the fumo fix SNS mod,i changed the precise range to 25000 and the max range to 16000.In the mep v6 readme it says:

"Only the visual settings are tweaked for each supermod (all other sensors-radar,hydrophones...etc-are just as authors of supermods have set them).
you can skip the installation of sensors pack if you are not satisfied with my settings at visual sensors.
that way you go back at the original settings of supermod but i suggest you to edit only your Sensors.dat (with s3d) and set,at visual node, preciserange=19800 and maxrange=19900 .this is necessery in order your crew to spot the ship at about 20km"

But i don't really understand,do i have to change the sensors.dat files in the compilation mod and the fumo fix sns mod to these values (19800 and 19900)? If i have mep v6 visual sensors placed AFTER these mods in jgsme,wouldn't it be unecessary to change the sensors.dat files in these mods,because the mep v6 visual sensors mod overwrites them? Forgive me if i'm annoying but i'm very unskilled at these things.

Last edited by Chicken Man; 10-08-21 at 01:25 PM.
Chicken Man is offline   Reply With Quote