View Single Post
Old 10-07-21, 12:34 PM   #150
Revus
Mate

Downloads: 223
Uploads: 0

So, might have found an issue.
Its 1 Apr 43, 0700. 12-12N 138-16E. Just finished a whole night of surface attacks on a NE bound convoy (1 DE, 4 AK's) (quite the experience, tell yall later). While in pursuit, the sound of the engines changed and sounded distorted in some odd way, like static in addition to the normal sounds yo hear while going full speed. Once in position ahead of convoy, tried to manually track on sonar, but I couldnt change bearing on it. It was stuck at 000r, 000t and wouldnt turn. Automatic "follow" commands worked fine, but I couldnt follow them on my own, making submerged evasion a hassle.

Finished attack with a coup de grace on a dead-in-water HAKUSIKA MARU last night, sound issue still happening. saved and exited.
Came back to it today, same issue.
Had an issue last patrol where gunfire and impact noises were non-existent. I have a feeling it has something to do with the EAX mod.

Heres my list:

TMO
Nav Map MakeOverTMOUpdate
NavMApMakeOverTMOUpdatePatch
AlliedShips
Ships
EAXsoundsim_without_WebstersManeuver_TMO
TMO2_different_smoke
IJN_Radar_Fix_2
GatoLadder
TMONewDepthChargesType2
TorpexTorpedoesV3
SEA_LIFE

Took no damage from guns or DC's, but if its "broke" in sim, may just go back to port and end patrol for "maintenance". If its a mod list issue, hopefully I can salvage this one.

*edit: tried in a quick mission, and it works without issue, went back into saved game, still broke...

Last edited by Revus; 10-07-21 at 12:52 PM.
Revus is offline   Reply With Quote