View Single Post
Old 10-06-21, 09:35 AM   #142
Rhodes
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 109
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblehead1980 View Post
Glad are enjoying it. Okay, I will check into the CTD, has not happened to me and my first patrol was out of Manila. . Date/Time of the CTD (in game) what time compression were you at? Are you running any extra mods? LAA enabled? Did it happen more than once? you were in manila bay or at entrance etc? There is a large, surfaced, US minefield protecting the bay entrance with a narrow gap for ships to enter and exit and suspect it is the culprit, or could be submerged submarine operating. They are stable but did have a CTD in testing one time, because was using too high time compression. I will attempt to isolate the CTD and remedy. Otherwise, things ran fine yes?

Halo. First, I am sorry for the late reply and for the duplicated maps in the post, do not know what happened.

The CTD: was at 2048 time compression, July 1942. Until now it was the only time, so far.

Since it was my first patrol, no other mods were enable besides the ones you advise in the readme files.

I am now on my second patrol, had a nice 2 on 1 encounter with a couple of destroyers in the Lombok strait. What I notice was that there was no sound of the depth charges entering the water and then when exploding, the splash sound of the water column, when outside - using the free camera.

Inside the boat, i could here the propelers, sonar pings and the exploding charges (remind me of Godzilla foot steps sounds from the first film).

I had to dive to 350 ft, with my Sargo and silent running until I lost them.
Rhodes is offline   Reply With Quote