Old 09-23-21, 09:32 PM   #89
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exocet25fr View Post
Skybird wrote:

"Sooner or later the US and the EU member states will seriously collide over European support for China. Will be interesting to see what choice Europeans make if Washington forces them to pick sides instead of wantignto dance on both parties simultaneously. Biden gave first two impressions of how things will go in the future, with Afghanistan and the submarines. I think many Republicans and Europeans alike, did not see this coming."

About France all shall depend of the next French president(e)?, Vassal macron is alone !, Bruno Le Maire (Economy Minister), opposition and French People opinion have no more trust in the USA!, and all they are furious after the call phone!.

The following link is in French, if you understand the french langage, you will see the comments wich disapprove our president decision.

https://actu.orange.fr/politique/sou...0001EDL60.html

Wait and See, and about China why not....?!

De Gaulle was right about leave Nato!, shame to Sarkozy for reinstate it!
tried to post . it was great your panties would have been in a knot. But as usual when i hit post , after rechecking all spelling and hitting submit. it was gone. so i can only assume after a certain time an alithogram will determine what will be posted. If not that it will be by moderator.
Gorpet is offline   Reply With Quote