View Single Post
Old 08-07-21, 06:44 PM   #7888
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
One of the best reasons to shut up and get vaccinated but that might make Biden look good so we can't have that, instead we have to invent reasons why vaccines are an evil plot by Bill Gates and so on and so forth.

People talk of the greatest generation and how people today couldn't live up to it and you know what, I agree. People back then were quite willing to do the small things that helped like live with rationing, give up pots and pans, restrict travel, etc. Today it's too much just to get a damned vaccination and wear a mask in public.

What about the wildlife that carry COVID, do we mandate they wear masks too? Give it rest nobody cares about your demands. Especially when your liberal leadership has time after time been caught disregarding the rules they impose on us. Minute I see that I start waving the b.s. flag. Start looking at the data, COVID deaths are falling, with the exception of hot spots herd immunity has been achieved time to move on.

Masks and vaccines do not cause inflation. But injecting multi trillions of dollars into our economy will. But people are so wrapped up in arguing over masks while you purchase power wanes day by day. Next stop government price controls and then CRASH. It’s gonna take you more than a box of masks to get you through what’s coming.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote