Old 08-02-21, 05:00 PM   #7711
3catcircus
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 247
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
Another thing that made me confused.

I've read it here and on FB. friends and people saying I should use my common sense and think logically. The problem is some of the friends say Corona exist and the other say it don't.

As written before - How would it be able to create such a world wide conspiracy - Yes I lack imaginations so I don't how it can be done.

In the beginning I didn't knew what to believe the information was massive hard to tackle.
Then my little sister and her husband(my brother-in-law= got it and was sick then I new it was real. Furthermore I do not have the guts to say hahaha it's a fake I don't need to follow the Danish government instruction.
No I said Not educated but for my and other's life I follow the instruction given to me by the authorities.

Markus
Your governmental authorities may be trustworthy. US governmental authorities have continued to prove themselves a bunch of hypocritical clowns. As a result, many of us learned a long time ago to question everything. Maintaining a questioning attitude doesn't manner you a conspiracy theorist, it makes you wiser than the clowns trying to dictate ineffective measures that are more harmful in three long run.

Based upon *all* of the available data, we'd have all been better off to have looked after the vulnerable and then had rolling covid infection parties for the rest of us.
3catcircus is offline   Reply With Quote