View Single Post
Old 07-28-21, 10:37 AM   #1779
3catcircus
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 247
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
You should already know my opinion on this. Each man and woman is responsible for their own actions. Agree or not with the reasons everyone had a right to be there and to peaceful protest. Those that are found guilty of breaking the law MUST be punished to it’s fullest extent. However it’s my opinion this committee is of no real use whatsoever to ‘we the people’. IMO it’s just another self serving government boondoggle and dog and pony show.

Meanwhile, as prices are rising and people are struggling to make ends meet, 4 million dead from a virus. I heard that poor lawyer and street activist from Chicago is planning a big bash for his 60th birthday at his new 30 acre estate, 11.75 million dollar 7,000 SQF mansion in Martha's Vineyard.
I'd be perfectly fine with jury nullification of the charges occurring for anyone who is sent to trial for wandering about the capitol on Jan 6th.

The problem is that federal prosecutions all too often aren't about the rule of law - they're about politics or punishing people who do things the feds don't like even if not unlawful. We're at the point where pretty much the entire *implementation* of the federal government needs to be done away with and a do-over needs to occur that gets back to first principles. The *intent* of the US form of government is solid, but it's been abused and corrupted by people "serving" in government who are in it only to serve themselves - and its exponentially gotten worse starting in the 1960s. The DoJ and FBI can't be trusted to go after people who break the law because they have been proven to have *instigated* the crimes they arrest peopke for. A big mouth internet tough guy who wants to kidnap a governor has no means of doing so until the FBI provides material support and encouragement, then they arrest the person they pushed into doing the illegal activity and then act as if they've just done great police work and stopped crimes from happening - that's no different than a firefighter who commits arson so that they can look good responding to the fire...
3catcircus is offline   Reply With Quote