View Single Post
Old 07-25-21, 02:45 PM   #7609
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
Here's why my brain is in conflict on almost daily basis.

Some weeks ago I read in a Swedish article saying that even people who had been infected by the first corona (Strain S I think it was)was immun against this Delta Variant.

Then some days ago I read in a Danish Article quoting an English newspaper that even those who had been infected with corona earlier was not protected fully against Delta Variant.

If I remember how sick my Elderly sister was, even though she got her flu vaccine, which became useless since that year Influenza mutated earlier.
And I how during a influenza season was knocked out two times

So the Danish/English article would be more correct. Even though you have had corona before or been vaccinated does not prevent you from getting the Delta Variant.

Which has been said many times..the vaccine does not protect you from the virus, it has a high protection in preventing you from getting very sick

Markus
You’re right.

Unlike a Jimmy Hat, a vaccine does not prevent you from becoming infected.

A vaccine is a preemptive measure that teaches your body to identify and react to infection sooner rather than later. Stamping it out before it becomes severe. But of course not all vaccines, bodies, or Jimmy Hats for that matter are perfect and there may be a very small chance things don’t go as planned.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote