View Single Post
Old 07-01-21, 02:01 PM   #1340
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Second order US companies sacked from European customers this week. A few days ago the Swiss have decided against the Rafael, Hornet and Eurofighter and inf aovur of the F-35 as a replacement for their aging air force flying stuff. The Europeans are very angry, thats why I like it. Not only is the data infradstrriuctiure of the F-35 more advanced than that of the other three - but it was also the cheapest offer, cheaper than th Eurofighter, the Swiss say. Who would have thought that!

The F/A-18 is still in the race as a replacement for the Tornado as a carrier of nuclear Germany-stored US bombs, however. But resistence from the Bundestag and even more: the French, is very robust.

The French. Once again...

Recently I read that the new French-German-Spanish fighter development will be hopelessly outdated already on the day it gets delivered, and that the French know it but want to milk German budgets to finance their won financial industry problems with that German money, thats why they push the project. The cooperation between the manfucaturers of the French MBTs and the German Leopard also favour French interest for transfer of know-how.

I really have started wishing there would be fra less indiustrial copperaiuton between Germany and France. The past holds some lessons on these kind of projects, and often they did not ran nice for Germany.

The whole German procurement bureaucracy of the Bundeswehr is described to be a desaster.