View Single Post
Old 06-29-21, 08:29 PM   #2363
iambecomelife
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 297
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanicThomas View Post
So as I guess we slowly reach the end date of the release a few questions as a big fan of naval warfare in ww1 are kinda in my mind.

1) As I know Lusitania is a ship that has a model... without really searching the 158 pages of the forum are we going to see other big ships of the time? Britannic, Olympic, Mauritania, Leviathan, etc. Or event he smaller ships that have a interesting history such as those of Carpathia who met her end in the war.

2) This is more of a long shot and more of a situation of... I have not read much into this mod but is this a dynamic campaign or something similar to that of Silent hunters 4... I honestly dont mod so I dont know if SH4 can support a Dynamic Campaign where you cant sink the same ship more than it exist.

3) Just a general send off to this post. Good work so far as I can see. I think the mod will turn out great. So keep it up.
Unfortunately due to time constraints liners other than Lusitania are a long shot. There will be several typical looking liners with 1-4 smokestacks, but probably not Olympic, Leviathan, Britannic, & Carpathia in the initial release. Possibly Mauretania because she can be designed quickly, using my Lusitania as a base.

Ships will stop spawning once they were destroyed historically - for instance no Lusitania after May 7, 1915, and no Invincible after May 31, 1916. I can add mini-mods via JSGME to stop famous ships from respawning when you sink them (if there is enough interest).
iambecomelife is offline   Reply With Quote