View Single Post
Old 06-23-21, 02:38 PM   #749
VonDos
Admiral

Downloads: 75
Uploads: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giannaapom View Post
YYes, it's a great shot. Indeed it is a perfectly redesigned Duilio-class battleship, based on the advanced Littorio-class EO, with more accurate superstructures. I noticed that the new features include 3d anchor chains, a new command tower with glass windows, crewed interiors, further 3d details, ladders, new life rafts, improved UVMap, and many more fics. Tell me, what program do you use for editing? I love your pictures, and they are gorgeous. I tried to do something similar myself, and I had a photo background eraser in my arsenal, as well as a good image enhancement editor. Still, I didn't do as well as you did.
Thank you mate!
Pictures are unedited ingame screenshoots from SH3, just converted with Irfanview and, when needed, assembled with MS Bitmap.

3D models are built with Maya, while import in SH3 engine (dat files) is done with 3Ditor. Models' textures for all latest ships released this year are from flush deck (previous was based on standard textures or reworked in MSpaint \ photoshop), and every work is based on other's people work, their names are listed into credits, and it's really important, for me, remember them

Best regards,
Vd

Those, others and WIP ships are avaiable in my SHIPYARD here:
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=136508
VonDos is offline   Reply With Quote